Thank you for choosing Patane & Associates Physical Therapy for your care.
To make your experience with us pleasurable and efficient please read the information below.
Before arrival for first appointment, please print out and fill in all of the registration forms that are listed below. Be sure to arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to provide time to review all forms, photocopy your insurance card and identification card, and have you change into appropriate clothing, if needed.
- Bring your most current Health Insurance Card
- Bring a form of identification
- Bring prescription or referral from referring physician
- Bring any X-rays, MRIs or physician reports related to your injury
What are your limits?
Based on the injured body part, please select the correct functional assessment, complete the questionnaire then print and bring in your results.
- Low Back: Lumbar spine, Thoracic spine, Sacral injuries, Sciatica
- Upper Back: Cervical spine
- Upper Extremities: Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, fingers
- Lower Extremities: Hip, knee, ankle, foot, toes